What are the Best Cultural Activities for Children ?
You can find a multitude of cultural activities dedicated to children. There is a wide variety, from theaters to museum visits, and even visits to famous monuments. Choose the ideal activity according to your child's tastes and preferences. In this article, discover a selection of the best cultural activities for kids.
It is important to know that theater has an educational role as well as an entertaining one. If you live in the city, take your child to a theater in Paris so that he or she can learn while having fun. Through a play, they can experience a story and discover it in an original way. You can book tickets for this type of show on an online ticketing site among others. Here are some examples of famous plays that you can choose:
- The Mysterious Cities of Gold, which is a unique and initiatory journey to discover forgotten civilizations. Your child will be delighted to follow the adventures of Esteban, Zia and Tao as they go in search of the mysterious cities of gold. In the room, you will find singers and dancers, gathered for a show with cult songs.
- Teenager one day to back always, which is a play of comedy. It features Chloe, a teenager who makes her parents see all the colors.
- Le grand chaperon rouge et le petit loup, which is a more modern and positive version of this classic tale. This play demystifies the image of the bad wolf and teaches children to fight against preconceived ideas.
Opt for museums to get your fill of culture. Make the best cultural outings in the most beautiful museums of Paris and France. Among them, we can mention :
- The city of architecture and heritage
- The Orsay museum
- The Mucem
- The Pompidou Center
- The Great Gallery of Evolution
- The Palace of Discovery
Let your child discover unique exhibitions of paintings and various works of art by visiting these exceptional places. You can also take your child to visit famous castles such as :
- The Palace of Versailles, where there are works illustrating more than five centuries of French history
- The castle of Fontainebleau
- The royal castle of Amboise which offers one of the most beautiful panoramas of the Loire Valley
VISIT OF THE GREAT MONUMENTS
Let your children discover the most famous monuments for an unforgettable cultural moment. France is full of many splendid monuments, including :
- The Arc de Triomphe, which overlooks the most beautiful avenue in the world, the Champs-Élysées. While visiting this monument, you will find the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as well as a museum. In addition, from the top of the panoramic terrace, you have a breathtaking 360° view of all of Paris.
- The Pantheon, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular monuments in Paris. Your child can discover the great personalities buried in the crypt. You can find a permanent presentation that summarizes the life and work of those who are buried there, such as Rousseau or Voltaire. Foucault's pendulum, which proves the rotation of the earth, is also in the Pantheon.
The circus is another idea of cultural activity that you can privilege for your children. You can find many venues in Paris that offer this type of activity. Here are some examples of circuses that your child can attend:
- Time travel at the Bormann Circus. Poetry, humor and technical prowess are all part of this unique show. This show is perfect for a family outing with children. Moreover, children under 3 years old get a free entrance.
- The night of the Deer at Le Roux circus. You will find six circus artists on stage for a unique show. This cinematically inspired performance combines circus, music, theater and video projection. A narrator tells the story of the exceptional reunion of a country couple, a couple from Los Angeles, a robust stranger and an introverted little brother.
It is an acrobatic journey punctuated with humor and poetry.
We've rounded up the best cultural activities you can offer your child. You can do these activities as a family. It will be an opportunity to have fun together.